Almost any professional or entrepeneur will tell you “I wish I had started our list sooner”. Second thoughts? 👉 Your email list is your only direct connection to your customers or clients that YOU can control.
Followers and Fans are awesome, but Instagram or Facebook are your rented spaces. They can disappear (remember ICQ? Hyves?). Or make changes which affect how you connect with them (hello algorithms?). Same story for Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest …
Need some more?
- You can get to know your customers and clients so much better on a personal level;
What does one like, buy or read? Where does everybody live? What is their birthday, when do they travel, what products did they buy and what did they spend on them?
- The richer your list, the better you can deliver your content to segments or even to individuals on your list.
- A good email list converts 50-100 times better then social media fans & followers.
Let’s start growing your list now! And the best place to start is your carefully gathered social media fans & followers. But how do you get them form your socials on your list? How do you get them to signup?
I’ll teach you how you can grow your email list whether you have a Business Page or Group or an Individual Profile on social media. Whether you are using Mailchimp, Activecampaign or no mailprovider at all.
After this workshop you know:
- The DNA of a healthy email list for your business
- What leadmagnets are and how they work
- Which leadmagnets you can start building now. And how.
- How to (legally) convert your LinkedIn network to your email list.
- How to convert your social media Page or Group Fans & Followers to your list
- BONUS: how to nurture your new awesome list!
Kim Swagemakers werkt al 20 jaar met online content en communities. Vanuit een ontembare passie en nieuwsgierigheid helpt ze communicatie professionals op Curaçao en in Nederland om online kanalen en vooral -content doelgericht in te zetten. Met al 10 jaar een focus op social media. Ze is mede organisator van Social Media Matters en verzorgt trainingen vanuit haar bedrijfje Kimpact en via frankwatching.nl.
Kim: “Kruip regelmatig in het hoofd van je doelgroep. Dan ziet je social mediawereld er ineens heel anders uit.”